Community Partners Program
Be a part of a community that is devoted to helping one another.
Our Community Partners Program is designed to foster partnerships with groups and organizations in the community. When we work together, we make the greatest impact on improving healthcare for our community.
Community Partner Benefits
As a Community Partner, you’ll enjoy brand exposure within the community and demonstrate your commitment to local healthcare.
We provide ongoing support and recognition for all our partners to honour those who raise funds to support our hospital.
When you partner with the Foundation, you provide vital funding for medical equipment at Georgetown Hospital.
How to partner
- Donate a percentage of sales to the Georgetown Hospital Foundation
- Set a predetermined amount to go to the Georgetown Hospital Foundation during a defined promotional period
- Place coin collection boxes at registers
- Ask customers for donations from a server or cashier
- Host a special event (such as a grand opening where proceeds benefit Georgetown Hospital
- Partner with your clients, vendors or suppliers to reach a defined goal
Hosting your own event
Community partner events are planned and organized by caring individuals and groups and raise awareness and much-needed funds for Georgetown Hospital.
Plan your own event or simply add a fundraising component to your organization’s next function.
Whether you choose to plan a company golf tournament, organize a car wash or host a party, your efforts can make all the difference in improving healthcare in our community.
Please view our Third Party Event policy here.
For more information about our Community Partners Program, please contact:
Associate Director, Philanthropy and Events
Georgetown Hospital Foundation
905-873-0111, ext. 8241